Sunday, January 17, 2010

SERIOUSLY, WHERE IS THE BLOG?

Recently someone asked me, what happened to the blog? I gave some lame explanation like, 'you can't believe how much time doing nothing takes'.

But this morning, I was looking at a golf blog, wegoblogger31.com to revisit pictures about a golf course in Colorado. The author recently wrote a book about a golf addict (himself and two friends) for other golf addicts. As I was looking through his blog there was a list of blogs he follows. It was a short list as these lists go.

But much to my shock, there was "Excuse Me Leaders" in the list. I thought hmmm, how did he find out about this blog that Gail and I have kept so well hidden?

So, I figure since I really am doing nothing that I should write a few more posts and see if anyone cares. You are hereby forewarned that I will start writing on a "as the spirit moves me basis". So use this time to delete the blog from Google Reader or whatever while there is still time.

Cheers, Mike

3 comments:

  1. I've been bored! Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these and the emailed comments. Who knew people read this blog!

    Cheers, Mike

    ReplyDelete